Update May 2015 - SOLD
Any questions - please contact Mike Sears
The Wyatt Family is no longer the owner
The Osgood Bradley Building offers prime retail, office, and industrial space at the intersection of the Canal District, Union Station, Washington Square, CitySquare, Shrewsbury Street, and Interstate 290 in Worcester, Massachusetts.
- 144,000 Sq. Ft. on 1 Acre.
- Eight floors, 18,000 Sq. Ft per floor, plus basement and boiler room building.
- Solid concrete construction
- Directly adjacent to Union Station for MBTA Commuter Rail to Boston and WRTA Transfer Hub
- Directly adjacent to Union State Parking garage
- Short walk to CitySquare, Canal District, and Shrewsbury Street
- Highway advertising available on roof -- 120,000+ vehicles drive by each day
- Previously used for industrial manufacturing
8 and 18 Grafton St.
Worcester, MA 01604
Osgood Bradley Building and Surrounding Area: